Buy tickets to Porsche GT3 Cup’s lounge at the Brazilian F1 GP 2015
An unique entertainment opportunity, excitement and business relations in one of the greatest sports events in Brazil. Porsche GT3 Cup’s Hospitality Centre offers high standard atmosphere with premium catering, open bar and an exclusive grandstand through all three days of Formula 1 activity at the Interlagos racetrack.
Each credential includes:
– Open Bar
– Premium Catering
– Exclusive Hospitality Centre and Grandstands with great track view
– TV Feed and Timekeeping screens
– Vallet parking at Porsche GT3 headquarters (only 4km from the circuit)
– Shuttle service (Headquarters – Hospitality Centre)
– Exclusive Porsche GT3 Cup welcome kit
– All day access to the boxes, cars, interaction with drivers and crew
Video – Porsche GT3 Cup’s Hospitality Centre
Porsche GT3 Cup’s Hospitality Center is located at the “Junção” turn, where some of the best overtakes and memorable facts in the history of Brazilian GPs took place. In 2008, this was the turn in which Lewis Hamilton’s title was decided when dueling with Felipe Massa. That’s also where Kimi Raikkonen went off the track in 2012 and wandered through Porsche’s boxes looking for the exit. See below the exact location of our exclusive grandstand.
Until September 30th: R$ 5.890,00
After September 30th: R$ 6.395,00
Minimum age: 5 years old
There are no “half-entry” tickets.
Corporate clients, please contact us for special conditions.
Sales and informations:
+55 (11) 3302-0911 (business hours)